Saturday, April 14, 2012

~A Hand to Hold~

It's been a while since I've posted- I slipped into a pretty dark place for a little while, but I'm back now...  the sun is shining, a breeze is blowing, and things are looking up!  I don't have anything super significant to write about, but I wanted to touch on one thing that I think is important when going through a trying time... and that is a support system.  As painful as this has been for me, I can't imagine how much more difficult it would be to go through it alone...  I am fortunate enough to have multiple people in my life that care, but there are so many that don't...

One of our first sunny days here in
Washington State in a while...
To be honest, I'm not even just talking about infertility- any scary, painful experience will do.  No one should have to go through a trial alone... This has been weighing heavy on my heart lately...  So, if you're reading this and you know someone that is going through a challenge, I encourage you to reach out to them.  It might seem like a small gesture, but to them it could mean the world.


2 comments:

  1. You are so right Evan. We don't realize how important that support is, especially when we "don't want it".

    ReplyDelete
  2. 視頻直播聊天室
    夫妻秀聊天室
    台灣真愛旅舍聊天室
    夫妻視訊午夜聊天室
    女性開放聊天室
    成人免費視訊聊天室
    真愛旅舍app
    台灣色情視訊聊天
    台灣uu聊天室視頻破解
    網絡色情視頻聊天室直播
    同城聊天室視頻聊美女秀視頻社區sm聊天室韓國限制片網址85街官網免費影片新版
    美女秀多人視頻社區美女秀視頻社區下載QVOD黃色電影香港午夜快播電影網85st影城ipad
    免費視頻裸聊網站美女秀聊天室美女秀胸視頻qvodav成人網站快播情色毛片85街官網
    QQ裸聊美女秀聊天室下載美女秀絲襪美腿視頻性感美女韓國三圾片大全韓國毛片種子85街
    情色裸聊女的QQ美女色情人體圖片3D成人影視下載在線看片的網站世紀佳緣婚戀交友網

    ReplyDelete