Saturday, May 5, 2012

Closer than we were yesterday...

My best friend recently sent me a card that was filled with all kinds of inspirational quotes and they really helped me, so I thought I'd share some of them with you all...  hopefully they help someone else out too...


"Courage is going from failure to failure without loosing enthusiasm..."
~Churchill

"Fail seven times, get up eight..."
~Japanese Proverb

"Our greatest glory is not in failure, but in rising every time we fail..."
 ~Emerson

"It's going to be okay in the end.  If it's not okay, it's not the end..."
 ~Unknown

"I may not be there yet, but I am closer than I was yesterday..."
~Emerson

That last one is my favorite, I've taken to repeating it to myself quite a few times a day...  Anyways, I hope that helps someone out there, I know they've been great for me to have in the back of my mind over the past few weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment